Last update: November 18th, 2020
1.- Owner and Data Controller
This site is owned and operated by Conca Legal, S.L.U. (hereinafter Conca Legal), with address at Isabel la Católica St., number 8, postal code 46004, Valencia, Spain.
Conca Legal, S.L.U. is registered in the Public Registry of Commerce of Valencia, Volume 10730, Book 8010, page 14, Section 8 and with paper sheet V 189697.
Accepting our Terms and Use and Privacy is a required condition for the use of our website.
To process your personal data, Conca Legal complies with current, local and European legislation, as well as other regulations.
2.- Description and Use of the Service
Conca Legal provides an portal information where you will find everything related with its office and the legal services it provides:
- “About us” section you can find information about the firm as well as the goals it seeks to achieve (from prior advice to judicial conflict).
- “Profile” section you can find information about the partner responsible for the firm.
- “Publications” section where you can find different firm publications.
- “Contact” section to request more information.
3.- External links
The Service may link to other websites
However, we do not exercise any control over such sites or their content, which are actually subject to their own terms and conditions. We do not assume any association or responsibility for them, nor do we guarantee their technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity.
4.- Intellectual and Industrial Property
Content and information of Conca Legal (among other brands, logos, data, text, image or computer code), as well as the hardware or software elements used to provide such content and information, is owned by Conca Legal or has the corresponding authorizations for its use.
Therefore, and by virtue of the provisions of national and European regulations on intellectual property, modification, reproduction, duplication, copying, distribution, sale, resale and other forms of exploitation for commercial or equivalent purposes of the Service and its content are prohibited.
For any other use of content of the Service you need, in advance and in writing, our consent or, as the case may be, authors of the content.
5.- User Content
You can contribute to the Service by sending us messages to our email address, telephone number or through contact forms on the web (hereinafter “Content”).
We may use your Content in different ways, such as: displaying it on the website, reformatting it, translating it into other languages, editing it for clarity, correcting errors, promoting or distributing it. Therefore, by submitting Content to us, you grant Conca Legal a free, non-exclusive, worldwide use license, pending removal of content, transferable and sublicensable on that Content.
This means the content is still yours but Conca Legal, thanks to this license of use, can:
a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute and publish the Content, create derivative works from it, display it and exhibit it in everyone, by any known means and for any legitimate purpose; and
b) use name you submit in connection with that Content.
However, Conca Legal reserves the right not to publish false or contrary content or information to the rights of third parties.
Regarding use of the Service, you declare that you are of legal age and you have the necessary legal capacity to be bound by this agreement, and use it in accordance with its terms and conditions, which you fully understand and acknowledge.
You declare all the information you provide to access the Service, before and during its use, is true, complete and accurate.
7.- Data protection
7.1.- Information Collected
Personal and non-personal information collected will change depending on the use you make of the website and its characteristics.
Personal and non-personal information collected will reach us in two ways: 1) which is collected automatically, 2) which you voluntarily provide us and 3) provided by third parties.
7.1.1.- Data Collected Automatically
This information will consist of:
- The IP from which the connection is made, type of device used and its characteristics, version of the operating system, type of browser, language, date, country, time of the request, the referring URL or mobile network used, among others.
- Site usage data and possible errors detected during its use, such as pages not found or erroneous views.
In any case, you can disable Google Analytics cookies from here.
7.1.2.- Data provided voluntarily
This information will consist of:
- Information, personal or not, that messages sent through contact channels established through Conca Legal website may contain, for example your name and surname, email, phone and message.
- If you contract our services or products, you will provide us with necessary tax information to carry out administrative and accounting management.
7.1.3.- Those Provided By Third Parties
This information will consist of:
- Information provided by social networks or similar services.
7.2.- Rights and Purposes
We inform you that completion of the forms is voluntary. However, if you do not fill in required fields (usually marked with an asterisk), use of some functions of the Service will not be possible or will be limited.
Personal data you provide to us will be incorporated and processed in the Conca Legal Records of Processing Activities, in order to be able to attend your requests.
You can exercise at any time rights of access, rectification, erasure, limitation of processing, opposition and portability of your personal data by email addressed to:
firstname.lastname@example.org Or postal address: Isabel la Católica St., number 8, postal code 46004, Valencia, Spain.
In both cases, you must identify yourself with your name and surname, as well as a copy of your DNI or national ID, if necessary.
In the event you have granted consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting the legality of processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
In addition, if you consider there is a problem with the way in which Breezedays is handling your data, you can direct your complaints to the corresponding data protection authority, in the case of Spain that would be the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
7.3.- Use of data
Conca Legal will use data collected to:
- Administer, provide and update the Service (legal basis being our legitimate interest in maintaining and keeping the Service up to date and in good condition).
- Address the questions you raise (legal basis being our legitimate interest in attending to the requests and doubts of our users).
- Manage and provide the service finally acquired (contract being the legal basis).
- Maintain the Service security, investigate illegal activities, enforce our terms and conditions and help security forces under possible investigations (legal basis being our legitimate interest in guaranteeing and maintaining the Service security and its users).
Likewise, Conca Legal may use user information in the form of aggregated and anonymous data to show it to third parties. You may also share statistics and demographic information about users and their use of the service with third parties. But none of this will allow those third parties to personally identify you.
Conca Legal does not use automated individual decisions.
7.3.1.- In Emails and Contact Forms
The website has a TLS encryption allows the user to securely send their personal data through standard contact forms.
Personal data collected will be subject to automated processing and incorporated into the corresponding activity log files of which the Service is the owner.
In this sense:
- We will receive your IP address, which will be used to verify the origin of the message in order to offer you adequate recommendations (for example, present information in correct language) and to detect possible irregularities (for example, possible cyberattack attempts on Conca Legal), as well as data related to your ISP.
- Likewise, you can provide us with your data by phone, email and other indicated means of communication.
7.3.2.- In Social Networks
We have profiles in some of the main social networks on the Internet, Conca Legal being responsible for the processing in relation to data published in them (for example, photos uploaded by Conca Legal in which people’s faces appear) .
Processing that Conca Legal will carry out with data within each of the aforementioned networks will be, at most, the one the social network allows to corporate profiles.
Thus, the Service may inform, when the law does not prohibit it, our followers by any means the social network allows about their activities, as well as provide a personalized service to the user.
In no case do we extract data from social networks, unless the user’s consent to do so is expressly obtained.
When, due to the very nature of social networks, exercising your rights depends on modification of your profile, we will help and advise you to the best of our ability.
7.4.- Data Retention
The following is an indication of how long the data processed by Conca Legal is stored:
- The disaggregated data will be stored without limit.
- Data of the users who acquire the Service will be stored for the minimum required, and may be stored up to:
- 5 years, according to art. 1964 of the Civil Code (personal actions without special term).
- 6 years, according to art. 30 of the Commercial Code (accounting books or invoices, for example).
- User data will be stored until they are unsubscribed. Also, will be stored for a period of ten years after the benefit in application of the regulations on prevention of money laundering
- User data will be stored for 12 months maximum period to be able to attend their requests.
- User data uploaded by Conca Legal to their social networks will be stored from the moment the user offers their consent until it is withdrawn.
8.- Service Providers and Third Parties
Some third parties may manage part of the Service.
Under some circumstances, Conca Legal may share, use, preserve or disclose personal information with third parties, in a non-aggregated way:
- To provide the Service:
Service providers that perform tasks on our behalf, such as web hosting, control of statistics, post management, web design and marketing. These service providers may collect and have access to information required for them to perform their functions, but they are not allowed to share or use the information for any other purpose.
- To cooperate with the competent authorities
If we believe that it is reasonably required to satisfy any law, legal process or legitimate interest. In any case, we will only provide the information strictly required.
To the extent permitted by law, Conca Legal is not responsible for:
a) errors or omissions in the content;
b) lack of availability of the website or;
c) transmission of malicious programs in the content, despite having adopted all reasonable technological measures to prevent it.
Conca Legal reserves the right to make modifications it deems appropriate on its website without prior notice, being able to change, delete or add both the content and services provided through it and the way in which they appear presented.
On the other hand, these terms and conditions may change at any time. Modifications will take effect from the moment of their publication.
12.- Security Measures
Conca Legal adopts all the technical and organizational measures required to protect the security and integrity of the personal and non-personal information collected.
Both against unauthorized access and accidental alteration, loss or destruction.
In any case, Conca Legal cannot guarantee the absolute security of information collected, so you must collaborate and use common sense about the information shared at all times.
You understand and acknowledge that, even after deletion, personal and non-personal information may remain visible in cache or if other users have copied or stored it.
Address: Isabel la Católica St., number 8, postal code 46004, Valencia, Spain.